Thursday, June 9, 2011

Books & Rings

Wow, it has been FOREVER since I've been on this blog! Needless to say, I have been extremely busy planning a wedding and have thus (unfortunately) been neglecting this blogspot. I kind of wish that I had recorded the whole wedding preparation on the blog, but there's no point on dwelling on those kinds of thoughts! So for now, here's what I've been working on this morning: making a "pillow-book" for my ring bearer. I bought the book from Value Village, found the DIY on a lovely wedding website called Ruffled (http://ruffledblog.com/diy-vintage-book-ring-holder/), and the accents from various thrift stores & Michaels. I love that it has a vintage feel, I got to make it myself, and it only cost me $10!
Isn't it lovely?



2 comments:

  1. That is so clever and so FUN!!! I love all these great details, Clara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. the best keurig coffee maker to buy

    ReplyDelete