Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Ten Loves

1. Morning runs along the beach 
2. Fresh strawberries
3. Watercolour and Indian Ink
4. Ingrid Michaelson
5. The smell of cherry blossoms 
6. Late night phone conversations
7. The poetry of the Psalms
8. Snail Mail
9. Sushi 
10. My nalgene & water
11. How often my family moves... oops, that's eleven now. 


Good thing I'm an Arts major and not in Math. 
But yes, we're on the move again! I just found out this past weekend that our family is heading out West again to Enderby, BC. I know, shocking. We broke a record, we lasted almost 4 years in Calgary! It was due time we packed up again... and no, I'm not bitter. Just shocked.
                                                                               
And excited  =)


It was always my parents dream to live in the mountains near the lakes, and I'm so happy for them! Although this seriously botches up my summer plans, it could be worse. Enderby is such a beautiful little town (approx. 3000 people) and it'll suit my family perfectly as it's surrounded by the great outdoors. I'm sure my parents will end up hiking, skiing, and snowshoeing every other day now instead of just Saturdays. I don't know the details of when we're moving, if we have a place, or where I'll be for my summer... but that'll all come with time. 

6 comments:

  1. I love your list of "Loves". I notice that I didn't make it on to your top 11. Im sure it was just an oversight!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ingrid Michaelson......and not Caleb???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course I love you both! It was just too obvious to even make a list of people that I love... =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your list! Petara is right, you ARE cute! I hope you don't mind me reading your blog... I am harmless, I promise =) You can stalk my blog too if you want...
    www.timandmelissahurlbut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you! I've gotten used to the Hildebrand's family&friends being really involved in my life now, haha so feel free to read whenever! And I LOVE your photography.

    ReplyDelete
  6. clara, you're in my top ten! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete